Sunday 15 April 2012

Sunday Summary 007

001. I haven't been around for the last week because I have been having a break from life and just not wanting to be on the internet that much. I was also at my relatives house and didn't want to be spending 99.9% of my time on my computer but I have LOADS of new things to blog about including Maybelline Colour Tattoos and finally Real Techniques brushes. Thanks to Boots 3 for 2. Wish they'd have the offer on all year around!

002. I'm so excited to be reliving my childhood tonight and seeing Steps in concert. I hope its good and I don't want them to ruin any of my childhood memories I have of seeing them. So thats something else to look forward to.

003. 3 more weeks left at university and that'll be me done for the summer, weird the fact that I'll then be a third year and this time next year I'll have finished university nearly. Wow how quick time goes by, I've still got 3 assignments to hand in yet so the stress isn't over.

004. Titanic! Yes a random topic but I can't believe its a 100 years today that it sunk. I can't imagine what it would have been like or anything, think we might spend the night once we've back from the concert watching documentaries on it and perhaps even the film. Deffo love Titanic so much.

005. It's my best friends 21st birthday tomorrow and I still can't decide what to get her :/ I've got her a One Direction card which she'll love, I just don't no what present to get her.

I hope you've all had a lovely Easter weekend and enjoyed the time off and how strange is the weather being lately. :/ wish it would be sunny and warm!
ox

p.s. how amazing and nice are some of the clothes in Primark lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)