Tuesday 17 January 2012

Bucket List

Everyone has numerous things they want to do in life, I've thought about the future numerous times and things I want to achieve and want to do so I thought I'd create a 'bucket list'. Which is just a list of things you want to do before you die, rather than setting a number of things I want to do before I'm 30 or 25.

In no particular order:

1. Pass my degree, and graduate with either a 2:1 or a 1st
2. Go to India
3. Go to China
4. Go to New York City and get lost.
5. Go to Florida. Experiencing Disneyland and Universal Studios.
6. Do a road trip around America.
7. Go jet-skiing.
8. Ride a hot air balloon.
9. Experience a festival in the summer either in England or abroad.
10. Get a tattoo which means something/
11. See whales or dolphins swim in the ocean.
12. Go to France.
13. Go to an NHL game pref. New York Rangers.
14. Collect all Disney films.
15. Have a pet turtle.
16. Go to a baseball game.
17. Buy a house and do it up and then save it for my children.
18. Take my mum on a holiday, maybe a safari/
19. Learn sign language.
20. Learn French or Spanish.
21. Meet someone who makes me feel seasick.
22. Have a drive on the back of a motorcycle.
23. Spend a day watching all the Harry Potter films with someone who loves it too aka Jess.
24. Spend the weekend in a wigwam in Edinburgh.
25. Have christmas and new years eve abroad.
26. Get married and have my grandad walk me down the aisle.
27. Go to Thailand and touch a tiger and ride an elephant.
28. Get a friend in another country and get to know them and then go and visit them.
29. Stop worrying about the way I look or do something about it.
30. Save money for the future.
31. Buy a copy of ‘Wreck This Journal’ and wreck it.
32. Go camping on a beach.
33. Have a dunkin' donuts in USA.
34. Buy a hotdog in New York City.
35. Take my children to Lapland.
36. Be able to walk in heels.
37. Make a scrapbook.
38. Visit Amsterdam.
39. Be with the one person I love forever.
40. Make mistakes, have fun, love people, enjoy life and make the most of what you have.

what would be on your bucket list?
ox

1 comment:

  1. #36 would be on my list too. I am TERRIBLE at walking in heels!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)