Friday 14 September 2012

Weekend Wishlist #007


This weeks wishlist is Topshop based. I'm currently loving there A/W range as I love big wooly knits and hats in the winter. The only thing that puts me off alot of the time is the prices but it always helps make it a little easier when you get student discount on them and when you can get a cheeky 20% every now and then.

I'm loving studs right now and saw this jumper and fell in love, I also love the pastel pink colour of the jumper as A/W time is normally all dark and dull. I also want a Glamorous clothing jumper which has the studs on the shoulders that I saw in Ark which is a fraction of the price.

Next up is another Topshop knit, the colour also drew me to this as it is again an unusual shade for the A/W season and could have a collared shirt added underneath to layer it up and a scarf added for them extra cold days/ nights. 

As soon as I saw this tee online I instantly fell in love. Floral patterns are definately my best friend through the summer and the winter, this could be worn throughout Autumn with a leather jacket or a hooded jacket with a pair of leggings and chelsea boots and then when it gets to Winter wooly tights from Primark (I love them!) can be added to make it better to wear in the weather. Also for £25 I think its an absolute bargain.

Next up is this adorable hat. As I said I love the winter and as I have short hair my head seems to get colder easier (it really does) and I just love being able to put a hat on, I also love fairisle print so might have to get my hands on this aswell. River Island always have great hats aswell for the winter, so do Topman which is where I got one from last Winter.

Last of all is the Bobbi Brown Desert Twilight Palette, all the shades are perfect neutral shades and I love the size of the palette which makes it perfect for travelling. I've also heard other bloggers raving about the palette so I think as soon as my student loan comes in I'll have to make the purchase.

I hope you've all had a great week and have a wonderful weekend planned!
Whats on your wishlist this weekend?
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)