Thursday 14 June 2012

Glamour Magazine Freebies


This month Glamour magazine were giving away samples of 3 popular Benefit items, these are Porefessional, That Gal and Bad Gal Lash. I picked up the two which I wanted to try out the most and at £2 rather than £20+ I thought it would be rude not to.


First of all I picked up That Gal it is a shimmery, pink tinted  primer which can be worn alone or under make-up to give brighter, smoother skin. I used this the first day I got it and I love the smell, many don't like using fragranced products on their skin but this smells so lovely. I really liked the product, it brightened my face and I loved how my make-up looked that day. I haven't ever used a primer but I really liked the product and wish I could afford a full sized version of this but at the moment the bank balance won't allow it.


I also got Porefessional the newest primer by Benefit. It's a nude, light feeling cream which minimises the appearance of pores and fine lines, for myself this was perfect. I always feel abit self-conscious about the pores on my cheeks and my nose but when I used this product it seemed to cover them and I felt so much happier. My make-up also lasted longer which I was really happy with. Using this sample has definately made me want a full sized version of this aswell but I think I'd take this over Bad Gal.

I used both That Gal and Porefessional together to see whether they worked and they did and I'll use them together again. I always love freebies with magazines and they have definately made me want the full-sized versions, naughty Glamour magazine.

You can purchase the full-size editions of all three products at Benefit Cosmetics or at any Benefit counter, That Gal retails at £21.50 and Porefessional is £23.50.

Each copy of the magazine comes with a different celebrity on the cover and each celebrity kind of represents a Benefit products. The celebs are Kylie Minogue, Eva Longora and Fearne Cotton.

So did you manage to pick up a Benefit freebie, two or three? What do you think of them?

ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)