Saturday 23 June 2012

Review: L'Oréal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara

L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara (Boots/ Superdrug) £10.99

I recently got this mascara from Boots as L'Oréal items were on offer buy one, get one 1/2 price which is always a good deal. I'd also heard alot about the mascara so thought it was time to try it out and give my opinion on it. I picked up the waterproof version as I thought if I liked it, it could come along with me to Florida and it would be great to wear being waterproof.

I'm such a mascara junkie and have so many in my collection all of which are drugstore and I've never tried any high-end mascaras but I'd love to try the YSL one.

The brush of the mascara is really thin and small which makes it really good for applying to the lashes and it allows for there to be no smudging which I find happens with some mascara brushes that are larger.

It is really waterproof and tough to get off the lashes even with my No7 eye makeup remover but I don't really want to be scrubbing my eyes really hard to make sure that I get all the mascara off. I might try the non-waterproof version to see if this is the same.

However the only problem that I found was that it left my lashes a little bit clumpy, I'm not sure why but I used a lash comb and they seemed to disappear. But this isn't something that I'd really want from a mascara.

Overall I really love how my lashes look and the mascara in general, one of my favourite things is the brush because of the thin brush and the ease that it brings to applying the mascara. I think its definately one of my favourite drugstore mascaras that I have tried.

Have you tried this mascara? What are your thoughts?

ox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)