Thursday 8 November 2012

Review: Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey


Boots 3 for 2's are very very bad, I purchased this when nearly everything instore was on offer but unfortunately it has finished now (booo!)


I haven't actually tried the Clinique chubby sticks and the price of them puts me off abit but earlier in the year when I saw that they would be released I was quite happy. I remember when they first came out I wanted this shade and they didn't have it so I forgot about them until I was snooping Boots.


I love how they look like giant crayons which makes them really easy to find in a big messy handbag like mine and this makes application really easy. I use the point as a lip liner and outline my lips, then I colour in my lips with the side, they don't require a mirror either so they are incredibly low maintenance which is another plus point.


The shades are highly pigmented and the stain lasts for ages once the original balm has worn off, however they have a minty fragrance to it which doesn't bother me that much.
Honey is a nude-pink with a hint of mauve, this is really easy to wear as its quite close to my natural lip colour which all my lip products seem to be at the moment. I don't think I'm brave enough to wear a bright lip yet.

The only downside is that you have to wind the product all the way up to see how much there is which is abit inconvenient. It would be nice if it showed you some other way.


I think they will be becoming a part of my everyday staples!



Have you tried the Revlon Kissable Balm Stain? What shades would you recommend? I am definately loving lip products at the moment and Revlon are my favourite high-street brand at the moment!

ox

1 comment:

  1. it really is an everyday neutral shade.. really pretty and moisturizing to my lips! :) great review

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)