Saturday 10 March 2012

Beauty Tag

I wanted to do a post but wasn't sure what, I didn't want to do another review so I thought I'd do something a little bit different... A BEAUTY TAG!
Before I start, I'll tag anyone that reads this (:


How many times do you wash your face daily? I wash it everyday, in the morning I use my no7 beauty cleanser and in the evening I use face wipes.
What skin type do you have? Normal/ combo - I have mainly normal skin but then at times I get a dry forehead and a oily zones.
What is your current facial wash? No7 foaming cleaner
Is it really important to moisturise? Yes, I always try to do it before I put my make-up on.
How often do you moisturise your face? Everyday.
What foundation do you use? Bourjois Healthy Mix serum! I'm in love with it, it feels so nice on your skin, I'll do a proper review one day. I'm always looking for a good 'drug-store' foundation. 
How about concealer? Collection 2000 concealer, the famous one ;)
What do you think of fake eyelashes? They're okay, I don't wear them myself as I have quite long lashes anyway and just don't like to mess about.
Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? No, I didn't actually know that, oooops.
What brand of mascara do you use? I have a post about mascaras, but mainly Maxfactor false lash effect.
What make up tools do you use in make up application? ELF powder brush, eyeshadow brush (if I wear shadow), eyelash curlers, powder brush, blush brush
Do you use make up base/primer for the eyes? I really should use a primer but I don't! I want to get my hands on the MUA one.
What is your favourite eye shadow? Hmmm not quite sure.
Do you line your eyes? Yes, I wear eye liner practically every day.
Do you use pencil or liquid eye liner? Liquid liner alll the way!
How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil? Quite often especially with mascara.
What is your favourite lipstick? I don't really have a favourite one, probably Rimmel Mauve something, I can't remember.
How about lip gloss? Nothing wrong with Vaseline!
What blush on do you use? At the moment Benefit Hervana.
Do you buy your make up on eBay? Sometimes but I worry that it might be fake so don't do it that often, unless its a product thats been discontinued.
Do you like drug store make up? Yes, I really do. I could never afford to buy high end brands all the time, I'm a student after all. Plus some of them are really good quality and dupes for other items.



ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)