Friday 30 March 2012

Happy List


ten things that have been making me happy this week:


1. the beautiful weather over the last week.. sunshineee!
2. twister ice-lollies
3. kisses and cuddles
4. sitting in a park, with my boyfriend and best friend
5. rediscovering old music
6. making a dent in my two university assignments
7. kopparberg cider
8. chilling being able to do nothing but relax
9. ruby (the dog) enjoying the sunshine
10. having two weeks of university and a big catch up with my uni friends

what's been making you happy this week?

P.S. just realised this is my 50th post on my blog (: this is another thing thats made me happy!
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)