Here are just a few 'rules' that I've set up myself in order to try and become healthy and lose weight.
- No full sugar fizzy drinks.
- Drink more water.
- Eat 5 a day.
- Exercise 2-3 days a week, arms, legs and cardio.
- No bad snacks.
- No chocolate.
- Brown pasta/ bread/ rice where possible.
- Friendly foods; salad, vegetables and fruit.
- Get adequate amounts of sleep.
- When stressed, shut down.
A few weight loss tips are:
- Fruit and veg are your best friends. They are good for you and will all go towards your 5 a day.
- Tell people your losing weight. So if you get invited out for a meal with friends you don't have to say no because your worried about what your going to eat. If people know then they'll expect you to get a lighter meal or a salad.
- Do it for yourself! Don't do it just to please your family, partner or anyone else. You have to make sure your doing it for the right reasons and for you.
- Make sure you eat in moderation. If you want to eat a few Haribo sweets, do it! Just don't eat the whole packet. Everyone needs a treat every now and then, so don't deprive yourself of what you want.