Friday 6 January 2012

New Girl


Uber excited for this to start tonight in the UK 'New Girl" staring Zooey Deschanel. 


It will be aired on Channel 4, 8.30-9pm

She is such a babe and is currently my girl crush! The best thing about her is that she can sing AND act. I loved the 'She and Him Christmas album because she was involved mainly. I also loved her in ELF, 500 days of Summer and Yes Man.

Here is a brief overview of 'New Girl'
Jess - a bubbly offbeat teacher who is known to burst into spontaneous song - catches her boyfriend with another woman, and needs a new place to live. She moves into a loft with three single guys she's never met before. Nick is a jaded law-school dropout, who usually just wants to be left alone. Schmidt is an flashy businessman, who believes he is a gift to women. Winston is a former athlete who doesn't know what to do, but really needs to win whatever it is. Can this dysfunctional group handle the "adorkable" new girl?

and if you've missed it here's the trailer: NEW GIRL

Will you be tuning in and watching New Girl tonight on Channel 4?
Alternatively you could watch Sky Sports 2 and see my sports team the Sheffield Steelers take on the Coventry Blaze, live at 7pm.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)