Sunday 22 January 2012

Sunday Summary 001

001. I started back at the gym this week, it was really tough but I have Florida to look forward to and as my aim for the motivation to lose weight and tone up. I've been trying to eat healthy but I can't think of many other meals which would allow for more variety in my diet, so if you have any meals or snacks to suggest them please comment them below, I would appreciate this alot.

002. On Saturday I was a student ambassador at Sheffield Hallam for a post-offer invitation day. It was the first one that I had done, I wasn't nervous which was strange and in the end I really enjoyed the day. I met some lovely people including students and students coming to Hallam, fingers crossed. I was more confident that I thought I would be, so I'm happy and excited for more.

003. I've been told to start thinking about my dissertation or applied project for my third year! Yes I know its early but I'd rather have an idea for when I start back at university in September. I'm looking to set up a few work experience placements for myself throughout the summer a few days a week just to get the experience and to learn abit more about the role I want to do when I've finished university. I've learnt in the last few weeks that I just need to grab every opportunity whether it means travelling as I'd love to go travelling, see different cities and places, I'd love to go travelling its just having the funds to do it. I want to go to Thailand for a month. I'm thinking of having a year out after university to work out what I want to do and to learn about how people live and different things. It would be incredible.

004. I'm running out of things to blog about :( I have a few ideas but I'm not sure that they would interest people as not everyone. I thank every single one of you that follows my blog and if you don't please do, I'd appreciate it alot. I know I've only just started out and things are rusty but I'm going to try my best to keep this blog running.

I hope you've all had a great weekend, I'm now gonna settle down in my pjs, get ready for Celebrity Big Brother which I've been enjoying this year and then maybe watch 127 hours after it. 
It's Monday tomorrow :( booo! Another week and I'll be back at university, finally.

ox

2 comments:

  1. 004. Is a constant problem. But as soon as I start thinking, something comes up! Good luck :)

    Love
    /S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite difficult! I try looking at other blogs for inspiration. I think it's because I like to be organised and have a list of the things I want to blog about and the list is empty at the moment.

      xxx

      Delete

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)