Sunday 29 January 2012

Tangle Teezer




Tangle Teezer - (Boots) £10.50

Everytime I've walked into my local Boots store I've always been attracted to the Tangle Teezers. I only have short hair so some of you might think 'oh she doesn't have knotty hair and doesn't need one of these.' Wrong. I unfortunately suffer from quite knotty hair especially once its wet and its horrible to try and brush through.
So I thought I would get one of these and use my Boots advantage card points and take advantage of this. I opted for the purple glittery one as I thought it was pretty and didn't really feel attracted to the bright pink one even though I loved them both. (If it was pink and glittery it would have been even more perfect).

The claims:
It is a hair brush like no other, with its uniques flexible teeth configuration, lack of handle and hand-friendly shaped head. The Tangle Teezer gives you the opportunity to apply pressure to your hair as you wish, removing pain and the creation of damaged cuticles cause by dragging bristles through unyielding, un co-operative knots. Through regular use, the product claims to return hair to its natural shine, thickness and body.

So what did I think of the Tangle Teezer.. I first used it after the gym and noticed the different straight away, it fitted into my palm nicely and fitted well, however it felt a little painful as I put it through my hair. Even a few days later its not pain free, so I'm unsure whether it is just my hair or other people have had this aswell. I'm impressed however but the softness of my hair and ease of getting the knots out in comparison to using a traditional hairbrush. I'm still a little unsure of what I think about the product and I'm sure that as I use it over the coming days/ weeks that I should notice a difference, hopefully the pain will ease and as my hair gets longer it will become one of my favourite products.

Do you have a tangle teezer? Do you find it painful? Or a quick and easy solution?
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)