Thursday 26 January 2012

Things I've Been Doing This Week


On Tuesday night it was the Sheffield Steelers (ice hockey team that I supports), Ladies Night! We got all dressed up and went to the Holiday Inn, had a not so nice meal (the starter was horrible covered in garlic, the main was nice but not really my thing and the desert that I didn't like either) but the players served the food which was fun, an auction which involved them getting topless which was the best part of the night obviously ;) and then a disco, and lots of alcohol. It was a good night but some people got way too dressed up. The second lot of photos are from Saturday night, me, my best friend (Jess) and a few others hit Sheffield and went out for a few drinks and it was great to see people I hadn't seen in a while.
Last of all, my current obsession... TEMPLE RUN! Omg I just can't seem to drag myself away from my iPhone because this game is so addictive and annoying, and I just can't beat the score that is shown above, thats the highest that I've got.
I've also been spending most of my time at the gym this week as I'm on the road to that Florida body, I've been twice this week and I can really feel it, I hurt when I move. But y'know what they say 'NO PAIN NO GAIN' thats my motto right now and I wanna look fab in a bikini in the summertime.

I've now got a list of things to blog about, I like to have lists and be organised because I'm a freak like that. I have a 'whats in my university bag', V05 hair products, Bourjois healthy mix serum, tangle teezer, a few wishlists, my FOTD and maybe a university studying and organisation post. I've realised I need to start taking photos of my actual face rather than just planting random photos and not showing you who I am.

I hope that your having a good Thursday night, I'm currently just feeling like blogging alot because I'm feeling the need to write, kinda missing university. 
Do you have anything interesting and fun planned for the weekend? I'm going down south for the weekend to see my Grandad.
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)