Friday 13 January 2012

What's in my bag?



River Island floral purse, Ted Baker make-up bag, Iphone 4, cherries umbrella, Impulse body spray, hairbrush, Extra chewing gum, Kylie Minogue Sweet Darling perfume, mittens, gym key, USB pen, housekeys, collection of papers and receipts. (I also normally have my 2011/ 2012 diary and iPod classic in there too)

I had to do a 'whats in my bag?' post because I love these posts, being nosey and seeing what other people carry in there bags, no idea why but I do. Yes I'm strange, but I know these posts are popular. I had one of these on my old blog so I thought I'd update it and show you the latest collection of things in my bag. 
Some people might find this utterly boring (apologies) but I hope you enjoy looking into my bag and having a look around! 

The handbag itself is from H&M, I bought it at Christmas time and it was £19.99. It's a great size and I manage to fit everything in I need on a daily basis. It has a small strap and a long strap and drawstrings on the top which is how the bag does up, basically its a duffle bag.

Do you enjoy reading 'whats in my bag?' posts? Do you like to carry a bag full of things or are you more of an essentials kinda girl?
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)