Friday 6 January 2012

Weekend Wishlist #001


001. Crème Brûle Vaseline - I love the smell of this product and I use vaseline all the time. It's also limited edition which makes me want it even more, I'm gonna have to get my hands on it. It retails at £2.99 which is quite alot for a little tub of vaseline I suppose.
002. Revlon lipsticks - These were just two of the shades which caught my eye, however I can't remember which shades they are. If I'm correct one of them is 'Pink in the afternoon' and the other is 'Cinnamon Bronze'. I love Revlon lipsticks so much, so I want to add to the collection.
003. Tweezerman ladybug print - I've wanted a pair of Tweezerman's for so long, I asked for some for Christmas but never got any. So I'm gonna take the plunge and purchase some with my long awaited student loan which I'm surprised hasn't all been spent yet, but the print is just so cute.
004. Amazon Kindle - I think everyone has one of these right now! They're just so much easier for travelling and even though I love to have a hard copy of a book using this would be so much easier and I could read it back and forth from university and if I'm just stood/ sat waiting around for a lecture or a seminar.
005. Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - I've heard alot about these books and the film has just been released so I want to see the film first before I get the book incase I don't enjoy it.
006. Mac Lipstick in Creme Cup - I've seen alot of blog posts and Youtube videos about Mac lipsticks and this one seems to be one of the favoured ones, the colour is so pretty but I might see if I can find an alternative because of the £13.50 price tag.
007. Yankee Candle Christmas Cupcake - Yes I know Christmas is over but I burnt the smaller version of this candle over Christmas and OMG it smelt so nice and I loved it so I want to buy the bigger version of it.

What's on your wishlist this weekend?
xo

2 comments:

  1. I love Yankee candles! I never got a chance to get that smell, but I have a shop near me so hopefully I'll get one cheap!

    I've seen Mac mentioned in a few places so I'm tempted to buy something by them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing that puts me off Mac is the prices :/ as sometimes you can get things similar but cheaper x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)