Friday 6 January 2012

Review: MAC Creme D'nude


Mac Creme D'nude (Mac/Debenhams) £13.50

This is the first MAC lipstick I have ever purchased, infact its the first Mac product I have and I'm glad I decided to add it to my make-up collection. I'd be debating for a few weeks which shade of Mac lipstick to get and whether or not to actually make the purchase. I saw that Debenhams had 10% off the beauty products on the website, so I decided to go for a Mac lipstick, it was £12.15 incomparison to the £13.50 price tag. The shade I went for is Creme D'nude.

The cremesheen texture is great, it is so moisturising and leaves your lips with a glossy finish, it also leaves your lips feeling amazing and makes them look so nice. At first I was worried that the shade wouldn't suit me and I should have gone for something a little pinker but I LOVE it! I absolutely love the shade and couldn't recommend it enough

I'm definitely going to be purchasing more Mac lipsticks in the future and more Mac products.
What other products would you recommended to a Mac newbie? Whats your favourite MAC lipstick?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)